- Front-End Developer.
- Job Reference: 0573.
- Salary based on experience.
- Richmond, Melbourne.
- Full-Time Position.
We are searching for a Front-End Developer with a background working in the property sector.
- Experience in the Property Marketing industry.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills with the ability to create complex layouts.
- Ability to create clean and maintainable code will be necessary.
- A solid understanding of Git for version control.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch – the ability to take a design and convert to a HTML-CSS layout. Experience with email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp and/or Campaign Monitor.
- Strong skills in responsive eDM and web development.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must with the ability to communicate multiple messages and complex information simply.
- Experience with WordPress development.
- Across the latest trends in UI/UX
- Tertiary qualified with formal education across design, development, business or technology/IT.
- Australian permanent residency or eligible Australian work visa.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in a digital agency or studio.
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Experience with PHP and MySQL will be looked upon favourably
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS and/or LESS
- Experience with Node, Webpack and Express
- An interest in client-side libraries such as AngularJS
Do you fit the bill? Call Sally Brownbill 0403 302 831.