- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Job Reference: 0582
- $80,000 – $100,000 (plus super)
- Melbourne, VIC
- Full-time Position
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, as our Digital Marketing Specialist you will define, manage and measure a plethora of digital marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for boosting brands by understanding what makes the clients tick, as well as identifying and connecting new audiences to the businesses experience.
- Have proven track record in generating solid ROI from Facebook and Instagram Advertising.
- Have excellent knowledge in Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Manage end-to-end digital marketing campaigns, including content creation, campaign implementation and reporting.
- Identify world-class trends and insights and make recommendations for online channel, and wider experiences.
- Align with brand values & mission to design and execute digital marketing initiatives including SEO & Social to drive traffic, engagement & leads (Inc. referral).
- Ensure multiple digital services integrate to achieve results (specifically social media, PPC campaigns, SEO, email marketing, conversion rate optimisation and UX).
- Have experience with A/B testing and landing page creation (e.g. Leadpages, Unbounce, Hubspot etc.)
- Be driven by results and data, not vanity metrics.
- Basic HTML skills are a bonus.
- Collaborate with influencers and strategic partners to achieve business objectives.
- Maintain website functionality and design.
- Ability to lead end to end digital campaigns utilising various tactics to drive short and medium-term results.
Sound like this is right up your alley? Email your CV to email@example.com and call Sally Brownbill today on 0403 302 831 to know more.