- UX Design Lead.
- Job Reference: 0583.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Melbourne, Victoria.
- Full Time.
We are seeking an experienced, talented and ambitious full time UX designer to join the close-knit team within a video production company. Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with our team you will oversee the design and the overall functionality of the VMS, in order to ensure a great user experience for the clients.
You will also communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure the company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. It is expected that you are well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
The role demands effective communication, time management, keen attention to detail and a focus on delivery.
- UX Design Wireframes including interactive wireframes.
- User interviews, user stories + journey mapping.
- UI Design Presentation to stakeholders.
- Review of HTML to ensure compliance with Design Direction.
- Receipt + response to brief.
- Consultation with product team + curation of the strategic approach.
- Pitching project approach + thinking Workshop + facilitation.
- Estimation of brief.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate thoughts well.
- Ambitious individual who is looking to help grow a business.
- Confident presenter who can influence a room.
- Adaptable personality which can mould to the needs of a changing business.
- A vision for the future of Visual Domain and wanting to be part of a team culture.
- 4+ years of experience in a UX role.
- Strong competency using Sketch, Adobe suite and Invision.
- Proven work experience in project execution, client management and early engagement.
- Ability to work in a small, agile team.
- Comfortable working in a Mac and Linux environment.
- Experience building a SAAS product end to end.
Think that you can fill this role and shine? Then give Sally a call today to find out more on 0403 302 831 and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and folio.