- Account Manager/Sales.
- Job Reference: 0589.
- $150,000 package.
- Sydney, NSW.
- Full-time Position.
As an Account Manager with strong marketing and sales skills, your role will be to liaise and work with clients as well as sell our products and services into businesses. On top of that you will be responsible for identifying business opportunities, maintaining existing client relationships, briefing the design team about clients’ needs and overseeing the design process from start to finish.
- Find new clients through networking and other avenues.
- Managing established clients to further develop revenue streams and identifying new opportunities within those accounts.
- Generating revenues to meet sales targets.
- Ensuring client’s projects are produced to brief and by the deadline.
- Creating briefs on projects in consultation with clients and brief creative personnel appropriately.
- Ensure customers are satisfied with the results of their engagement.
- Grow all accounts within the assigned territory.
- A broad network of corporate contacts.
- Previous B2B account management experience with measureable revenue KPI’s.
- Ability to gain referrals from current clients to expand contacts within the same organisation.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organisation.
- Identifying potential opportunities via contact, company and industry.
- Being the intermediary between the client and the design team and being able to interpret the client’s content or intended outcome. Being able to project manage and prioritise multiple projects, timelines and stress levels whilst proactively managing client expectations.
- Proven strategies in raising company profile through various forums, industry groups, conferences, social media etc.
The Bonus Skills:
- Experience working in the corporate sector in an account management role and a broad understanding of multiple industries.
- Experience working in communications, design or marketing.
- Experience with a CRM system e.g. Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Being IT literate.
If you think that all that sounds like you, don’t sit around and wait. Get in touch! Call Sally Brownbill on 0403 302 831 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.