- Multimedia Designer
- Job Reference: 0590.
- $65,000–75,000 salary.
- Sydney, NSW.
- Full-time Position.
- Use exceptional design skills to develop visual methods to convey key messages in presentations and videos.
- Develop visual models to represent and communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
- Interpret the client brief to develop visual concepts in multimedia that reflect both the client’s brand and the objectives of the communication.
- Design stationary, web sites, multimedia and other graphic elements as required.
- Liaise other employees to assist them in the development of their projects.
- Edit original presentation content to be consistent with specified, good presentation design.
- Other duties as requested.
- The ability to take a brief from inception to completion of the project.
- Be able to analyse a presentation to identify the key messages and translate that to a visual representation.
- Exceptional skills with After Effects & Premier Pro.
- Intermediate skills with Maya, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with a focus on PowerPoint for all versions from 2007 onwards.
- Be able to create effective visual communications with a view to enhancing a client’s brand and inside brand guidelines.
The Bonus Skills:
- Skills in Cinema 4D.
- Ability to design web-ready material.
If you think that all that sounds like you, don’t sit around and wait. Get in touch! Call Sally Brownbill on 0403 302 831 and email your CV to email@example.com.