- Traffic Manager/Finished Artist
- Job Reference: 0604
- $70,000 – $75,000 (incl. super)
- South Melbourne VIC
As a Traffic Manager, you would be working alongside the Studio Manager and two other Traffic Managers to oversee a high performing team of artists, designers and developers in print and digital creation.
We are looking for someone with an impeccable eye for detail, a strong combination of finished art and people skills, because you genuinely love what you do. This is your chance to work with some of the very best, who care about what they do and deliver great work for clients.
- High volume artwork allocation to the studio team in a paperless workflow environment
- Deciphering and articulating briefs from Account Managers
- Communicate project status to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure that work exiting the studio meets brand guidelines and is quality controlled
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality of the work
- Be able to correct finished art, with attention to detail second to none
- Work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Pre-press knowledge as a Finished Artist.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Cloud skill in a Mac environment (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office.
- An organised mind with strong attention to detail.
- Have incredible time management, people skills and administrative ability.
- Coordinate creative staff and prioritise their workload on demand.
- Working in a paperless workflow system (previous traffic software experience highly advantageous).
- Agility and have a can-do approach to everything you do.
- Ability to work autonomously and with the team.
- Enthusiasm and drive to produce great work and learn new skills.
Reading this and thinking that this is YOU? Then get in touch with me on 0403 302 831 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org