- Account Manager
- Job Reference: 0534.
- $ 60 – 75k inclusive (depending on experience).
- South Melbourne, Melbourne.
- Full Time.
Account Managers are responsible for getting everything organised — your job is to make things happen, keep everything in check and move things forward. The job is with an agency that prides themselves on being fast paced, flexible and collaborative!
As Account Manager, you would be working on two of this agency’s largest key clients, to help to ensure a diverse range of digital, ATL and BTL projects are delivered to the highest quality and providing exceptional client service.
The ‘pot of gold’ candidate, would have at least 3 years experience working in creative agencies and be used to working with a diverse team of planners, producers, online strategists and creatives. Experience in automotive or power tools is also highly regarded.
Your projects are run in an efficient way and you will be confident in managing client budgets, forecasting revenue and driving client growth. Your communication skills are second to none, you are solutions orientated and you are an incredible multi-tasker.
- Developing innovative solutions for clients.
- Create project timelines and manage budgets.
- Revenue management and growth.
- Knowledge of ATL and BTL production processes.
- Exceptional time management and communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple clients and project types simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the Accountability Access platform is advantageous but not required.
If you are keen to learn, love a challenge and also want to have some fun in between it all, then give Sally Brownbill a call on 0403 302 831.