- Senior Account Manager (Property)
- Job Reference: 0528.
- Salary negotiable.
- Richmond, Melbourne.
- Full Time.
Are you a hungry, energetic suit looking for a bit more responsibility? Excitement? Challenges? Well do we have the role for you! We are looking for an ace Account Manager (Property) to join an agency and work on a number of exciting, high profile clients.
The role would be set in a business that encompasses all parts of brand promotion, including but not limited to brand strategy, consumer marketing, retail marketing and design. With a modern environment and great culture, this is a company that rewards staff and is focused on retention
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Meeting and liaising with a range of clients to discuss and identify their needs.
- Be a key point of contact for multiple client contacts.
- Assist with the formulation of marketing strategies, working with agency colleagues to devise campaigns that meet (and exceed) the client’s brief and expectations.
- Manage budgets, campaign calendars and media schedules.
- Help present the campaign ideas to the client.
- Be accountable for the trafficking of jobs through the agency from commencement to completion.
- Be accountable for ensuring accurate estimating and invoicing.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Experience in a fast-paced agency (or similar environment) on a relevant piece of business in the Property, ideally Master Planned Communities.
- An understanding of agency procedures, and how to maximise efficiency.
- Experience in skillfully managing multiple clients and their needs and expectations, pushing the work through and always meeting deadlines.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- An understanding of all facets of production, including digital.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Resilience, team orientation, character and a sense of humour.
Do you fit the bill? Call Sally Brownbill 0403 302 831.