- Digital Account Director
- Job Ref #: 0615
- $90,000 – 100,000 (incl. super)
- South Melbourne, VIC
- Full-time Position
PLEASE NOTE: This is a role within the creative sector and only applicants with notable experience in an advertising agency will be considered.
The Account Director role is to contribute to the agencies success and growth by developing excellent business relationships with clients and driving revenue. An interest and knowledge in social PPC, web projects and fully integrated campaign management (ATL and BTL) is essential. You would be a key team member in assisting and driving solutions and outcomes. The Account Director would be involved in creative development for big briefs, creative presentations and strategy development. You need to have in-depth knowledge and skills of the digital space, including that of their clients’ industry and media.
- Knowledge in social PPC, web projects and fully integrated campaigns.
- Work in both above the line and below the line campaigns.
- Effectively forecast client revenue.
- Level of knowledge and understanding of clients’ business objectives and strategies.
- Able to keep up to date with industry trends and strategies.
- Effectively estimate client projects and work to remain in budget.
- Level of knowledge, interest and understanding of agency business objectives and strategies.
- Ability to supervise, mentor and support for those that report to you on a daily basis.
- Capable with resolving internal and external issues when required.
- Support other team members in order to develop the best solution for clients.
- Creates and manages good relationships with team members.
- Develop a professional relationship and good rapport with key senior management members of the nominated client operation.
- Negotiate successfully with clients on feedback, recommendations and estimates.
- Manage client satisfaction rating and conflict resolution.
- Work with the Head of Planning, Head of Online Strategy, and Head of Account.
- Management in planning for and identifying new growth opportunities for nominated clients.
- Develop strategic skills.
- Develop negotiation skills.
- Keep up-to-date and develop your skills (both for yourself and agency sake).
- Grow nominated client revenue year on year.
Sound like the perfect role and would like to apply, call Sally Brownbill NOW on 0403 302 831 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org