- UX/UI Designer
- Job #: 0616
- Salary: $90,000 - $95,000 (inc. super)
- Melbourne, VIC
- Full-time Position
PLEASE NOTE: This is a role within the creative sector and only applicants with notable experience in the creative sector will be considered.
The position reports to the creative director, however the designer will be working in a tightly integrated Agile team and the successful applicant will need to be reliably self-motivated and be able to organise their schedule in such a way as to deliver designs as planned by the team.
- Strong UI skills.
- Be able to work with user flows and wireframes.
- Able to adapt.
- Strong Sketch skills.
- InVision knowledge is highly desirable.
- Ability to create prototypes.
- Work to a high standard.
- Have a motivated and collaborative attitude.
- Be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work with existing brands into the digital space will be looked upon favourably.
- Deliver updated user flows, wireframes, and detailed designs in Sketch to the project team.
- Ability to create prototypes in InVision.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and extend existing brands into the digital space.
Think you’re the designer for this role? Send our CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org and then give her a call on 0403 302 831