- Interactive Producer (Freelance/Contract).
- Job Reference: 0553.
- Rate depending on experience.
- South Melbourne.
Calling out to all Interactive Producers! Are you someone that is used to working in close collaboration with agency creatives, designers, and suppliers on a variety of digital and interactive projects? And can you bring with you a wealth of experience, information, and excitement around emerging technologies/trends—all with a great attitude? Then keep reading!
The Interactive Producer role must be highly organized, self-motivated, solutions-oriented and able to think creatively and quickly. Having excellent project management, communication skills and attention to detail are essential for this position.
- 2-5 years as an Interactive Producer / Project Manager in agencies.
- Have a robust roster of contacts to call upon including production shops, digital artists, developers, coders, creators technologists etc.
- Lead a variety of digital and interactive projects from concept approval through project completion, including; timeline and content development, team and partner coordination, budgeting, quality control, implementation and reporting.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Ability to multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, processing and communicating information quickly to appropriate parties.
- Discuss technical concepts with partners and vendors with a strong ability to clearly translate and present to internal team members and clients.
- Build and manage detailed scope plans, production schedules, and budgets.
- Work with and manage partners and vendors to seamlessly integrate concepts into physical builds when appropriate.
- Conduct / oversee QA testing of all deliverables.
- Knowledge of digital and emerging technologies and trends.
- Experience in interactive project management.
- Knowledge of the interactive development process including in-depth understanding of content development, information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and technology.
Do you think you’re the right fit? If yes, give Sally Brownbill a call on 0403 302 831 or email her you CV to email@example.com