- Art Director
- Job #: 0620
- Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 (inc. super)
- Melbourne, VIC
- Full-time Position
PLEASE NOTE: This is a role within the creative sector and only applicants with notable experience in the creative sector will be considered.
You will be joining an independent advertising/ communications agency working in the health and wellbeing sector. Health and wellbeing experience is not essential however you must have at least 5 years of varied and quality Art Direction experience.
Working in a dedicated team of 25 young creatives, you are an experienced Art Director who is hungry to further their career and hit the ground running in an agency that rewards dedication and hard work. This agency is looking for someone with an innate desire to ensure everything looks incredible, whether it be key client work or the visual identity of the agency, you will ensure an extremely high level of quality and attention to detail is maintained at all times.
You must be an ideas person with the ability to think conceptually and visualise ideas from concept to finished art then execute them across a range of mediums. Working alongside the Creative Director you will have the chance to bring your ideas and creative thinking to life in a highly challenging yet rewarding role.
- Adobe Creative Suite Powerhouse.
- Ability to conceptualise ideas from brief to finished art with some sketching skills.
- Active on social media with experience producing social media across all channels.
- Ability to deal with multiple deadlines, projects and stakeholders.
- Evidence of digital thinking and execution is a bonus.
- Work collaboratively within the creative team and in close partnership with a Copywriter and doctors on staff (when required).
- Ability to direct photographers, illustrators, video and digital production teams.
- A hands-on creative who is willing to get their hands dirty using the tools of trade to bring projects through from concept stage to finished art.
- Ability to make it happen by navigating tight deadlines, briefs and budgets.
- A strong understanding and alignment with company’s values.
Think you’re the Art Director for this role? Send our CV and folio to email@example.com and then give her a call on 0403 302 831