- Job Reference: 0493
- $45,000 - $50,000
- St Kilda, Melbourne
- Full Time Position
Accurate interpretation of brief to construct concepts through to nished art for a variety of end media uses.
Including but not limited to: Printed material such as: Magazine ads, press ads, brochures, point-of-sale, catalogues and out-of-home. Digital material such as: online ads, web page layouts, landing pages, mobile ads, eDMs, digital outdoor, TV graphics and supers, and presentations.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Creating artwork for multiple end media uses on Apple mac.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC suite of applications and Microsoft Office.
- Main focus will be on the use of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Supporting focus will be on the use of Powerpoint, Adobe Animate and Edge.
- Liaising with art directors, designers and production.
- Understanding briefs, job specs and requirements.
- Following internal approval processes.
- Maintaining good file keeping policies.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Accurate estimation of time allocation.
- Good communication.
- Willingness to learn and advance skills.