- Graphic Designer
- Job #: 0608
- $65,000 – $75,000 (plus super)
- Port Melbourne
- Full-Time Role
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience to work with a design studio based in Port Melbourne. This person would need to be outgoing, energetic, and enthusiastic to work as part of an award-winning, professional team in an open plan, collaborative environment. You need to be a motivated and passionate designer that is looking for the opportunity to ‘shake things up’ and grow.
- Develop original concepts and drive concept development
- Identity and rollouts
- Ongoing management of brand integrity, opportunity and growth across the continued rollout of brand collateral.
- Versed in digital design — including website, microsite, social and display platforms
- Publication design and layout, including longer-form publications
- Art direction of photographic shoots
- Thinking, thinking, thinking!
- You must be a multi-tasker
- Pick up and run with work that needs doing
- Able to present ideas and concepts well to clients
- Work across several sectors — hospitality, education, government, sporting, NFP
- Clear written and verbal communication with the team and clients
- Manage timelines and budget constraints
- Work across 50/50 of print and digital
- Collaborate with team members to produce the best results possible
- Deliver strategically effective and industry challenging solutions
If you are this outgoing and passionate person, then apply! Give Sally Brownbill a call on 0403 302 831 and email through your CV and folio to email@example.com